26% of Dayton’s possessions last night ended in a turnover. Those turnovers led to 28 points for VCU. That’s the story of the game in a nutshell.
The Flyers shot the ball well, when they hung onto it, connecting on 50% of their three-point attempts and finished the night shooting 46.8% from the floor overall.
Regardless, it’s another home conference loss — dropping the Flyers to 1-3 in the league, 13-6 overall.
- Dyshawn Pierre needs to get more aggressive with the ball in his hands. UD won’t win many games in which the sophomore only gets off six shots, the Canadian needs to become more selfish.
- Devin Oliver had the most ineffectual 21 points I have ever witnessed.
- Archie Miller will be coaching at UD for the foreseeable future
- UD plays three of its next five on the road
- There’s this picture of a red-headed cheerleader’s (not THEE red-headed cheerleader) back
- I don’t know anymore, guys…
In 5 yrs I envision myself writing a book titled, “How I became a self made millionaire betting against the Dayton Flyers” @BlackburnReview
— Patrick Smith (@PjSmith9) January 23, 2014